The easiest homemade pizza you could make. From start to finish, it will take about 30mins or less. I made this with homemade Pizza sauce. You can also use the sauce for pasta also. Just boil some blended tomatoes, paprika (tatashe), cayenne (shombo), garlic, onions, brown sugar, white wine (or its vinegar), garlic, basil, and olive oil (canola oil can be an alternative). Boil for about 30 minutes and store in a sealed jar. Can last in the fridge for about one month.
2 cups of Flour
100ml of Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon of Sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of Homemade Pizza sauce
Diced Grilled Turkey Suya
½ cup of Cheese (Mozarella and Cheddar)
½ tablespoon of Yaji (suya pepper)
2 tablespoon of olive oil or Canola oil
Desired vegetables (Carrots, bell peppers, olives, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 220℃
- Mix the flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl, pour in the yogurt, and mix properly.
- Place on a surface and knead for 5 minutes. If it’s too thick, add a tablespoon of yogurt. If it’s too sticky, add a tablespoon of flour and keep kneading.
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough very thin to any desired shape you want.
- Cover your oven tray with baking paper, rub some flour on the surface before you place the dough on it. This will prevent sticking and gives the dough a nice crust.
- Layer the Pizza sauce on it, make sure it covers it completely.
- Spread the diced turkey and sprinkle the Yaji on it.
- Add your desired vegetables and cheese.
- Finally, drizzle the oil on it then place it in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes or when the crust looks done.
- Cut up, serve, and enjoy.